About the Committee:
The Access, Fairness, Public Trust and Confidence Committee is a Judicial Council Committee, staffed through the AOC.
Mission: To improve the public's trust in the judicial branch by focusing on access and fairness through the elimination of systemic barriers related to gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, indigence, and language.
September 14, 2016, 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
May 11, 2016, 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
February 10, 2016, 12-2pm -- Judicial Conference Room, Supreme Court.
November 4, 2015, 12-2pm -- Judicial Conference Room, Supreme Court. To Access the Agenda and Materials click here.
November 4 Meeting Documents:
- Summary of 2015 Georgia Statewide Human Trafficking Task Force
- Human Trafficking Diversion Court - Adapting the Model
- Memorandum to Marla Erin and Tracy Aug 19, 2014
- Lawyers for Equal Justice In a Nutshell
- Officers, Board Members and Appointing Authorities (LEJF)
- Pro Bono Innovation Grant Recipients
- ATJ Meeting Materials Sep 14, 2015
- ATJ Committee Members
- Chase Bank funds - AG letter Aug 14, 2015
- AFPTC Final Report to Judicial Council
- Summary of the Sept 17 call- Karlise
- Ferguson Commission Report Oct 14, 2015